Sunday, September 27, 2026

Dreambabble

       I dreamed that I was singing one of my favorite songs, with my favorite singer, which makes twice! So I started my day well. It wasn't a perfect dream, because instead of just rocking out, we were also trying to escape the people throwing axes and stuff at us. Way too much Walking Dead, I guess. So there we are, trying not to give away our positions, and we start belting D6, which believe me, is more impossible than actually meeting her one day.
      Hah. Awesome. I really just want to dream of singing with her every night. Preferably without the added psychos, but I'll take it.
      So twice with Floor, and once with Jeffrey Dean Morgan in a planetarium. How can I go from forgetting relatives' names, forgetting they exist, forgetting how to use scissors――to having the most incredible dream?
      The mind is a mysterious thing, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment