Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Not Good!

       I'm kind of pissed right now. I live in this little apartment-like building, and there have only been two decent neighbors in the past decade. The first one took off a long time ago, and now the other one is leaving. And our slumlord has illegally allowed someone to move into the building, who wants her unit. This squatter has been talking to the other tenants, who want her to "break in and take it" because Neighbor is well within her rights to stay until October.
      Neighbor needs Lawyer, that's what she needs. The reason I'm pissed is because the other neighbors have no lives, so they're constantly poking their noses into ours. "How did you sleep last night? What did you buy today? Got any plans? What's for dinner? Have you lost weight?" That would be annoying enough, but I recently learned that they talk sh!t about us behind our backs, and now they're slandering us to Squatter, turning her against us before she's even a legal tenant.... It's so frustrating. They even have her convinced that one of the neighbors, Bob (I don't care about him enough to protect his privacy), is the property manager who oversees everything and gives orders to the rest of us.
      No, dear. The landlord is the property manager.
      They have her thinking my brother is useless, when he plows the driveway so well, everybody gives praise. Well, she'll see for herself when he's out there working his ass off and everybody she trusts are useless. That is, if he still does them the favor after how they've treated him; I say snow them in.
      I am so tired of douchebags like these. 2018 or whatever, Bob seemed like a decent human being. When we went to court fighting another neighbor, he was there. He was frustrated and fed up, too; now he's part of the problem and behaving just like him. I don't know if he drank too much and his last lonely brain cell drowned, but he changed.
      The neighbor that's moving away, they had her turned against us too, in the beginning. Then she regretted ever listening to them and started hanging around us, even showing me the respect of using my full name, the first person in history to be stubborn about granting my super simple wish. Didn't think much of her at first, and now she's someone we can wish was still here. I just hope it's not too late by the time Squatter realizes she has it all backwards.
      This is what happens when you fly blind. Even as I write this, more damn drama is happening. Why can't these so-called grownups shut up and just observe, and maybe learn something? It's fine to get a second opinion at the hospital; God forbid you do it anywhere else....

No comments:

Post a Comment