Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Should Have Seen That Coming

       I don't know why we didn't remember that every time somebody comes here from PG, they bring a bug. Now my family's sick, and seeing as how I live with them...
      I swear I can feel myself deteriorating. However I am very excited, because I am all caught up on Chicago Med. I reached my goal! Now I'm waiting for the next episode to air. I didn't think I'd be able to do it. Yay me! And it seems I've immortalized my book in time, because my computer's dying. Apparently it was close to catching fire just like the last one. My brother took it apart to air-dust the inside and said there were spider webs. Gross...
      My perfect life? Lots of pizza and chicken, a lot of cats, preferably on a tropical blue island, and no spiders. I fail to see how they're "a link in the structure of life" or however they say it. Okay, so no silk, if we count silkworms. And I do, believe me. If it can drop down on a sticky thread that just won't let go, I want it gone. No silk clothing, big deal. Life ain't breaking down. There's cotton, fiber, nylon, polyester, you can use a material besides silk to make satin, which is close enough. But oh no! No disgusting, eight-legged night-mares? How will I live?
      Very well, believe me. I'd much rather die than encounter one more big-ass wolfie. My worst nightmare is several of those, shooting around the room at lightning speed. I'd probably die of fright, and good luck finding that on the autopsy.
      But they updated my game, which now includes tornadoes, volcanoes and wildfires, so that's cool... It would be really cool if there was like a mortality risk. "Oh no! You failed as a parent! Respawn."

No comments:

Post a Comment