Monday, April 1, 2024

...

       I just got caught up on The Ones Who Live. Rick and Michonne walk by a spinning display shelf and for just one second, I could see his name. Seriously? I took a break from Chicago Med to get away from it. It's one of two reasons, actually; I wanted to see Judith and Rick reunite. Turns out, no big deal. Could have been, if it was done better. That RJ kid sounded like a zombie. "I just believed." Yaaawwn.
      Thinking of deleting my chat with the guy. I thought we had some good times, but apparently it was all in my head. Might go OTR in the end after all. I stuck around for him and my female friend, both of whom just...let me down.
    I don't know why I bother. Guess I'll just live for music. And dreams. I actually had a really cool one; I met this German guy―I never actually learned the language, but it sounded pretty damn good in my head. He spoke English but he still had this awesome accent... Go, brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment