Saturday, June 15, 2024

I Hate Titles

       I went to bed around 7:30 after two more consecutive nights of barely or not sleeping. I fell asleep so fast and even had a pleasant dream...
      And woke up to the most fucking pain I ever fucking felt! Holy shit, I almost tore my blanket, I almost screamed and cried, my entire body was lifted off the bed. Then the pain began to recede and then it came back for round two. That was a little over an hour ago now and I can still feel it if I move my leg wrong.
      Which I'm doing intentionally because it hurts. What?! You're not there. 😏
     But since I think sleep is off the table, I was hoping to play Sims 3―but of course I have to restart my computer first because it's not opening! That app is ridiculous. And I cannot win.

No comments:

Post a Comment