Friday, June 7, 2024

I Hate Titles

       I just "skunked" my family at the board game Sorry. Meaning, I won five games and they didn't win any. I love when that happens; it's even better that I don't play often. I just sat down and made them cry like a boss. Hah!
      And I got to dream about Need For Speed World, which is all I have left of it, I guess. Usually in my dreams, everything is normal; it's moving at the right pace, I can hear everything. Well, I mean, the time there were dinosaurs roaming the map and I could get out of my vehicle wasn't normal. But this time was different in an uncool way, even though I did get to hear the sirens on my cop car; it started out where I was trying to download the game, and unlike reality, it worked. But the game was super laggy, and I only dreamt about it long enough to crash into maybe four vehicles in one area. So, yeah, lame.
      Sucks that the game was closed down. And only after five years; meanwhile they're still making more. You know what makes less money than a game that "doesn't live up to standards"? A game that doesn't make shit. Closing down your best game, makes about as much sense as people who want to earn more money going on strike. It's not even about the money; it's about feeling appreciated. The corporate world sucks like everything else. Chin up, mouth shut, and you'll get your money. Go on strike, and all you'll have is your sign. They have jobs, and unfortunately, bosses don't care if you feel appreciated. They only care if their boss does. Anybody working for somebody is dispensable.
      Seriously, if you want money, listen to the audience, FFS. Or hope your boss does. Honestly, I am so tired of good things turning into something shitty. deviantART changed into Eclipse, The Sims 3 became The Sims 4, World went offline, and Outlook...well, it's still called Outlook, but it sucks balls now. How do I even log out? Just like gURL.com, which used to be cool. I couldn't log out of that either; I had to completely clear all my history.
      Maybe that'll work. Maybe. I've learned not to have high hopes for anything or anybody. No surprises that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment