Sunday, May 26, 2024

I Hate Titles

       I got some clothing today. I'm wearing what is possibly my new favorite; a white dress with an intricate floral pattern. It's very cheerful, once you get past the hospital gown look. Makes me look and feel different, but in a good way. Actually, a very good way. Almost everything I own, black. I'm seriously sitting here in this cute, cheerful dress with my black nails and my ring with a big black jewel. It's like my wardrobe is confused...
      But I feel good. More exposed in the leg area than I'd like, but it's breathable. I'm not used to breathable, either. I'm used to thick, black, stuffy clothing. Comfort zone, I guess; maybe I've heard "Black is slimming" too many times, I don't know. I feel like...Linda Martin, on a beach day. It's probably not supposed to be this big a relief to wear light, but it's making me think I need to reassess what I have. I will always love black; it's elegant, it's classy, it goes with every color, and it is outer space―one of my top two locations. The other, of course, being the ocean. I don't care which one. Point being, maybe I need to get more light, breezy things that make me feel this...good. Maybe I should even stop being too self-conscious to wear things without sleeves.
      Wow, that is a very scary idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment