Sunday, June 9, 2024

I Hate Titles

       More good stuff turned to shit since my last post. Well, no, that's wrong. It's probably been some time now that I couldn't log in to Avakin Life―again―I just didn't bother checking until yesterday. Hell, maybe it works perfectly and I just screwed it up trying to get Friendbase back. It's a boring, 2D game where you collect gems to buy stuff, and it took me years to buy everything a female avatar could have. Obviously I wanted my shit back, but no go. I even tried an emulator, but despite advertising Friendbase, they didn't have it.
     I can let all that go not a problem. What I hate more than (almost) anything is that while I tried getting it back, my nice black Google homepage became a stark, annoying white Yahoo! page. And, because my computer still recognizes Google as my homepage, and still recognizes the Complete Black theme to be selected, I think it's stuck like that.
      Not knowing what you can do―such a bigger pain in the ass than knowing and not doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment