Wednesday, June 12, 2024

I Hate Titles

       I tried coffee tonight. Really not my cup of tea, so to speak. I found it to be the most vile thing I've ever tasted, and I cannot believe my family drinks that swill about every half hour, each day. Willingly! Gag. Hopefully I don't taste that forever.
      I added more sugar than beans, too. And milk. My brother really talked it up, comparing it to hot chocolate. Um, NO. Well, unless the flavor is Your Foot, Skunk Butt, Melted Crayons or something.
      So I had an Oreo to try and replace the taste and now I'm going to drown myself in any other fluid. I also started up Sims 3 (yes, at this ungodly hour) and am going to indulge. I just really need something, anything, to make a dent in my depression. Being alone with my girls usually helps. My characters, not my boobs. They're okay, but they're not exactly uplifting. Or uplifted, because time's a bitch. YES, my wolfie just found another pink diamond! Go girl!
      That's what I want to do. Transform into a terrifying beast, prowl the night, shove some rocks into my mailbox and make millions. But gee...how do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment