Friday, July 26, 2024

Best Dream Of My LIFE!!

       I just got up from a nap...during which I dreamt that I was a singer, performing one of my favorite songs by my all-time favorite singer, with her! And crushed it!
      Who knew I could have such an amazing sleep, when I feel so un-amazing? The surgery went well, except for the uncontrollable shakes I had despite actually being happy to be getting it. I was hungry and cold, so that might be it. They removed my stent. But then, they put in another; and this one has to come out in two days, not two weeks. Seems almost pointless... And they said I could pull it out myself, and oh by the way it's about the length of my arm.
      I said hell no, I'm letting the pros do it. They said "Call the office today and book your appointment," but uh-oh, they aren't open 'til Monday. Again. Don't they know their hours?
      But this new stent, man. Fuck. I guess I'd gotten used to the first one, and the replacement is going to be hell all over again. Here I am, peeing every two minutes again. I literally came this close to having an accident, twice! And, ugh, I was advised to drink a tall glass of water every hour. Can I just not? I feel like a lake! Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment