Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Hospitalized After Loud Retching (I Really Hate THIS Title!)

       Okay, well, worst night of my life since that horrific pain in my foot, which was similar to that unbelievable pain in my back. One minute I'm trying to go to the washroom, thinking it's another boring night, and the next I'm bent over the bathtub retching so loud, I'm practically screaming down the drain. Luckily no one heard me.... 😒
      But I came out and did something brave; said I had to go to the hospital. Bam, forty-five minutes later the ambulance arrives. Six more hours later I'm back, with a diagnosis that I won't publicize, just in case somebody in the whole wide world is reading this.
      Really not the night out I wanted, I'll tell you that much. Coolest part in all that was how many names I heard who were also characters in various medical dramas; Will, James, even an Archer, and you don't expect to hear that.
      Anyway, got my diagnosis, got my prescription, and now I just...wait for morning to get it filled. But tonight, I am absolutely refusing to sleep. It gets so bloody hot in my room and I'm not going there. I am not puking myself awake. Again.
      When I was a kid, I puked all the time. Thought I'd gotten used to it. Oh, I had a couple bites of popcorn? Blagh! I was just playing with my friends? Blagh! I was...sleeping... Blaaaaaghhh!
      I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life. Now I'm just sitting here, severely uncomfortable and very afraid of retching again. Every burp I feel coming is nightmare fuel.
      I've felt nasty for about a month, but tonight it just got so bad, so fast. I'd rather die than feel like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment